ABDRUSHIN: IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH
Jesus said that a tree can be recognized by its fruit. That is why, if you want to know the author of the book In the Light of Truth, it would be best if you read his book yourself. The work In the Light of Truth by Abdrushin is the most perfect source of knowledge ever given to mankind, and anyone really looking for the Truth can gain more for himself by reading it than by owning all the treasures of the world. However, it needs to be pointed out that the work In the Light of Truth can only offer the knowledge, but that each individual has to bring the Truth alive himself through his own inner experiencing.
The author wrote the book In the Light of Truth, with the subheading The Grail Message, under the penname of Abdrushin, a name not chosen by chance. The name Abdrushin is not just a made-up one - you can find that out yourself when you read the spiritually received story of Abdrushin in the book Past Eras Awaken, Volume II., where you can learn about Abdrushin's previous life on earth. The name Abdrushin means Son of Light, and that the author uses it legitimately is something you will certainly come to realize while reading the book In the Light of Truth with an open heart.
Abdrushin did not want people to attach much significance to his person, but to direct their attention to his work In the Light of Truth instead, because only through the recognition of the Truth and subsequent incorporation of it in one's own life can the Laws of God bring prosperity to the human spirit. As a matter of fact, the history of man shows that he suffered repeatedly when, instead of living in harmony with the Word as it was proclaimed, thus fulfilling God's Will, he invariably turned the Word into an outward religion by adoring the bringer of the Word instead. That is why Abdrushin earnestly admonishes mankind to stop concerning themselves with his person and to concern themselves with the Word itself.
The one, who is able to seek out the Truth contained in the book In the Light of Truth without prejudice, will find in the work of Abdrushin everything that he needs for his spiritual ascent and return to the Luminous Height. Abdrushin encourages to seek for and to examine the Truth, and he warns against blind acceptance of his work, as this cannot bring benefit to man.
The coming of Abdrushin and his writing of the work In the Light of Truth was promised by Jesus Christ, the Son of God. You can find this in the New Testament, in John, 16. 5-15:
Abdrushin builds his message fully on the Word of Jesus brought by the Son of God to straying mankind. Now, for the second time, the love of God has inclined toward man, and again mankind has been given the Word that enables them to live according to the Divine Laws, and to re-acquire their lost harmony and to come back into the spiritual realm. The Word brought by Abdrushin is more comprehensive than the Word brought two thousand years ago, at a time when people were not able to understand many things, which is obvious also from the words contained in Jesus' promise: "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now", or from the words addressed to the apostles: "Do you still not understand?" (Mark 4. 10-13; Mark, 7. 17-18; Mark, 8. 11-21)
Attempts at explaining this promise of Jesus led to the mistaken opinion that the promise had already been fulfilled at the time of Pentecost through the descending of the Holy Spirit. However, this outpouring of the Holy Spirit on the apostles and believers had a different effect than what Jesus had promised concerning the Spirit of Truth, which you can also read in the Bible: "The Holy Spirit descended on them and they spoke in foreign languages and prophesied... placed their hands on the sick and healed them... exorcized..." Also the words of the apostle Paul in the letter to Corinthians, which he wrote later, after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit, confirming that through the outpouring of the Holy Spirit men did not learn the whole Truth, as it had been promised, but received only the power for their working, while the actual Jesus' promise of the Spirit of Truth had not been fulfilled: "Where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears,".
The clever ones, who in their spiritual laziness would like to push away the Word with cheap clichés and call Abdrushin a false prophet must be reminded, that not a single sign of a false prophet pertains to him. Abdrushin did not produce mighty works or signs, nor did he deny Jesus or the Word of God. On the contrary, he cleansed the Word from lies and he did honor and praise God as only He deserves. The Word by Abdrushin, brought undistorted in the form of lectures contained in the book In the Light of Truth, matches perfectly with Jesus' promise of the Spirit of Truth:
• He will convict the world: In the book In the Light of Truth Abdrushin brings instruction as the one who has knowledge from above unlike a man drawing only from earthly knowledge. His whole work contains complete knowledge showing man the Truth about whole creation, about functioning of God's Laws and from top to bottom, without gaps.
• convict of sin: Abdrushin writes about sin and its reasons, about the way how to return to living in harmony with God's Laws, in the influence of which man dwells and this is written on so many pages that this topic on sin creates major part of the book. Abdrushin's message to mankind: "....keep the hearth of your thoughts pure, by doing so you will bring peace and be happy..." shows directly on the source of sin starting first by thoughts where it is possible to eliminate it easiest. Abdrushin reveals so far unknown secret of hereditary sin and the meaning of Jesus' parables which were given to people in order to help them to extricate from hereditary sin and which haven't been properly comprehended because of wrong interpretation, and that is why people couldn't have had benefit from the Word brought by Jesus.
• convict of justice: Clearly and without gaps, Abdrushin explains all the Laws of God as well as the law of justice liable to perfect God's Will and not human desires and ideas. Truthfulness of this Word is easy to check because in the laws - which haven't been known to people so far - you live.
• convict of judgment: In other chapters Abdrushin describes the coming Judgment in details, his course, and the self-activity of God's Laws; within them weighs only the state of solitary soul, not the past of man or adherence to earthly religious organization.
• because they do not believe in Me: Human self-importance twisted Jesus' words so much that people haven't even been able to recognize their clear meaning and believe in it. That is why the writing of Abdrushin that purifies Jesus' words from sludge of human haughtiness is often refused by various churches and religious communities, because some of his explanations don't suit their comfortable religious faith on which they lure believers to broaden their rows. Abdrushin reacted to false dogma the same way as Jesus had been doing some long time ago not having any respect for enemy attitude of those who pretended to be God's servants. Jesus identified the Spirit of Truth in this way, too, whom he promised to mankind. Without any compromise, Abdrushin mentions lies in religious belief of churches and communities, as well as the fact that believers believe in church and in their own interpretation of the Bible, not in the Word of the Son of God.
• I go to My Father and you see Me no more: Churches refuse Abdrushin's words about the return of Jesus to the Father and coming of the Son of Man despite the fact that Jesus alone said it. People tend to explain things in their own way regardless the solitary Truth. But this must end if human spirits want to find their way back home, because only untwisted Truth can be useful to man.
• because the ruler of this world is judged: Abdrushin reveals the secret of Lucifer and the ways he uses to lure people into his influence. He also shows the efficient way how man is able to come back to living in harmony with the Divine Laws and how to resist the temptations of darkness easily.
In the book In the Light of Truth you will also find the description of the Thousand-Year Reign in which the dark principle will be bound and mankind firmly led to the Light. There are also many useful instructions for man to be able to follow the way to the Light and return to the spiritual reign.
Despite the fact that the book In the Light of Truth by Abdrushin is the most important work to benefit mankind in this time of the coming Judgment, this Word is rejected similarly as was previously the Word brought by Gods' Son Jesus. At that time the Pharisees and teachers of the law were also not able to recognize the Truth in Jesus' Word, although this Truth acted so strongly that it lit a fire in the hearts of many people who then followed Jesus; even today church authorities are unable to recognize this Truth. Instead they have become enemies of the Word of God. However, this will not hurt the Truth, because Truth is eternal. Fortunately, there still are people on this planet who are not spiritually dead and who have not only recognized the Truth, but are also trying to live according to it. However, these people do not create any religions or earthly organizations, but devote their energy to working on themselves in the spirit of Jesus' words when He said: "Pray and work".
On the Internet you can find dozens of informational sites on Abdrushin describing only his physical life. Such a description is equally as unimportant as describing Jesus by saying that he was some carpenter preaching some modern philosophy. At the time of Jesus Christ this kind of materialistic approach had led to misunderstandings and the inability of mankind to accept the Word of God. But if you still want to know more about Abdrushin himself, you can read about him in his work In the Light of Truth, specifically in the chapter "The Stranger", but several other chapters also.
Many other web sites, mostly religious ones, write complete nonsense about Abdrushin's book In the Light of Truth. They write about things that are not even contained in the book, or they distort its content. When you read the work In the Light of Truth for yourself, you will see the falsity of the statements spread on many of the websites of churches, that are either due to their misunderstanding, or their shallow reading or even due to grudges they hold. This might then help you to realize that churches will not shy away from using lies when establishing their own authority, which realization will in turn keep you from accepting their words blindly. It is up to you to decide if you are satisfied with such second-hand information, even when it is full of lies, or if you would rather search for the Truth yourself. Comfort is not what is called for in this case, because this is about something of utmost importance for you personally - it is about Truth - and about the possibility of finding the narrow path leading into eternal life, as was mentioned by Jesus. Investigate first what maybe you are about to reject, so that you will not be found amongst the enemies of the Truth.
We wish you a clear mind, an open heart and a lot of strength from God while reading and experiencing the work In the Light of Truth.